Brief History :-
This historical Gurudwara is situated at Lakshmipur Panchayat of Barari Block of Katihar District.
It is approx 40km from District HeadQuarters.
The Ninth Guru, Shri Tegh Bahadur Sahib had stayed here (earlier location Kant Nagar) on his way back from Assam to Patna in 1670 AD. The people of the village became his followers and accepted the Sikh Faith. Many people visit this village as it is associated with Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib. One can visit here to see old scripts and ancient documents of relegious importance. An old volume of Guru Granth Sahib is also preserved here.